At our hospital we provide service for dogs, cats, guinea pigs, rabbits, and other small animals. We make sure your pet is comfortable and well taken care during their visit to our clinic.
Services We Provide at Killarney Animal Hospital:
- Animal Physical and Dental examinations spay-neuter-vet-surgery
- House calls
- Pet Emergency Care
- Puppy/Kitten First Vet Exam
- Nutrition and Dietary Information
- Nail Trims
- Soft Tissue Surgeries
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Post-Operative Check
- Spays & Neuters
- Pet Dental Care Veterinary Services
- Laboratory Services
- Vet Pharmacy
- Digital Radiology
- Microchip Implants and Tattoo Identification
- Skin Care
- Daily or Overnight Boardings
- Flea/Parasite Control and Other pet products
- Grooming Services
Our mission is to be the most compassionate, customer oriented, comprehensive veterinary service providers serving Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster and Richmond. The primary responsibility of our vets team is to diagnose, control and prevent pet diseases, treat injured and sick pets, prevent the transmission of infection pet diseases to people and between pets, and advise pet owners on proper care of pets. We also offer dietary consulting services and provide pet owners with a safe and healthy pet food supply.
In case of pet emergency please contact us immediately: 604-433-5500.
- We may give you telephone advice or special instructions and appointment time
- Be careful. When pets are ill or injured they may accidentally scratch or even bite
- Keep your pet warm, quite and calm
- Don't feed your pet until you have checked with veterinarian that it is OK to do so.